Architectural Wall Panel Construction
Architectural wall panel systems are used in new and retrofit construction projects as a cost-effective way to enhance the aesthetics of the interiors or exteriors, while strengthening the structure. The installation of composite metal panel systems can reduce construction costs, providing a consistent appearance as it does not need additional finishing or paint. In interiors, wall panels can be installed to a framework to substitute for a wall.
Unified is a leader in the controlled environment construction with over 18 years’ experience and a reputation for quality workmanship. We can handle wall panel construction anywhere in the USA. We specialize in the construction of architectural metal panel installations and controlled environments across a wide range of industries. With our comprehensive portfolio of engineering specialties we deliver quality custom installations that meet our clients’ needs within budget and on time.
Contact us to discuss the details of your project and get a free, no-obligation quote!
Types of architectural wall panel systems
Unified offers a variety of architectural wall panel systems in a choice of finishes, textures and colors, and design flexibility with horizontal or vertical installation.
- Single skin wall panels: wide range of applications, available in a selection of colors, choice of substrate material and thicknesses.
- Insulated wall panels: affordable, attractive, lightweight and energy efficient, adding value to the building system with its consistent, high quality looks.
- Composite metal panels: with a choice of finishes, these large wall panels are ideal long term cladding for buildings that display their corporate identities and logos.
- Wood veneer wall panels: beautiful to look at, decorative wood veneer wall panels can be finished to match the overall décor and interiors.
- Zinc flat lock panels: this is a popular choice in the interiors and exteriors of retrofit projects, columns, walls and gables for its elegant looks through a tiled or bricked finish.
- Corrugated wall panels: a preferred choice of architects, this is an economical, versatile and aesthetic option that comes as a pre-formed panel that can be used on roofs, walls and other surfaces.
When you need a wall panel system contractor, contact us for more details.
When you entrust Unified with your architectural wall panel system installation, you are assured of:
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
- Financial strength and stability
- Adherence to safety processes
- USDA Compliant Construction
- Unique cost-effective design expertise
- Single-source accountability
- Fast-track design and construction services
- Continuous and prompt support
- Nation-wide services
- Reliable and flexible scheduling
- Onsite management
- Quality material
As experienced architectural wall panel construction contractors handling a wide variety of wall panel constructions, we offer two options:
- Complete project management, from design through construction
- As a subcontractor on a project to manage the installation of the wall panel systems